If you've been to the Sunshine Coast before we're sure you're all over where to go and what to do, but it's always nice to have someone pointing you in the right direction.
We've curated a list of some of our favourite places to eat, drink, shop and experience as well as a few new places that have popped up recently.
If in doubt, look up Urban List Sunshine Coast for an up to date guide that covers the whole of the Sunshine Coast.
Below are a few of our local faves for breakfast and/or coffee:
- Little Cove Coffee (Noosaville) - Strong coffee and awesome staff
- Hot Bread Shop (Noosa Junction)- French bakery and Vittoria coffee
- Waterpistols surfboards (Noosa Junction) - surfboards and Allpress coffee!
- Moto (Noosa Heads) - Relaxed and cool space filled with motorbikes
- Bistro C (Hastings st) - Best beach view for breakfast/lunch
- Providore (Hastings st) - One of the best for coffee and treats
- FOMO (Sunshine Beach) - Great chilli avo smash and ALLPRESS coffee
- Chalet & Co (Sunrise Beach) - Campos coffee overlooking an awesome view of Sunrise Beach
AFTERNOON & NIGHT- EATING/DRINKING
We've listed out a couple of drinking and dinner spots but if you feel like cooking at home or need some supplies, Coles is only a 5 minute walk from here.
- Sum Yung Guys - Brand new Asian fusion restaurant in Sunshine Beach.
- Bombetta (Noosa Junction)- Delicious Italian
- Land & Sea Brewery (Noosaville)- shiny new brewery, worth the drive!
- El Capitano (Hastings st) - Yummy Pizzas with epic cocktails to match.
- Noosa Waterfront Restaurant (Italian) - One word, Delicious.
- Miss Moneypenny's - Tasty Cocktails.
- The Village Bicycle - Good vibe, local craft beers on tap and tasty tacos!
- Betty's Burgers - The only place to go for burgers. Try the Betty's classic and crispy chicken.
You can find majority of the best shops on the Hastings Street strip but here's a few to note.
- CLO Studios (Noosa Junction) - They stock the best homewares, art and furniture. The space is incredible and the girls are super lovely!
- Alterior Motif (Hastings st) - All the brands you could want/need for relaxed chic coast-life dressing...
- Bow and Arrow Trading (Hastings st) - Cool fit out, awesome labels
- Alabaster Trading (Noosa Junction) - New little store with a bang on bohemian vibe
Whether you’re looking for some relaxing beach time, the most stunning national park walk or a Sunday boat cruise complete with a DJ and bottles of rosé, Noosa has it. Tick these off your list if you can: